COVID-19 Vaccines are now available through Pfizer for ages 12 and up at many locations in our area. Please visit https://www.vaccines.gov/ to find the location most convenient for you.
Mobile Pediatric Clinic Mask Policy to Remain in Effect
Mobile Pediatric Clinic will continue to require all adults and children over the age of 2 to wear a face covering/mask when entering our clinics. We feel it is in the best interest of our patients, staff members and others within the clinic that we continue to enforce this policy.
- Please bring your face covering/mask with you to all appointments
- We are now allowing 2 parents/guardians at to be with the patients at well child visits only
- Our policy of 1 parent/guardian will still apply at sick child visits
- We continue to ask that should you suspect your child has symptoms related to the virus or has been in contact with someone who has symptoms or has recently traveled, please do not bring your child to the office until speaking with a member of our clinical staff to receive further instructions
- Sick child visits and well child visits will continue to be separated at both clinics.
We appreciate your cooperation in following these guidelines to protect your child, yourself and family members, and other families in our care.
For additional information and frequent updates, please visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/mobilepeds/ or click on the Facebook logo on our homepage.
For available appointment times for sick and well child visits please visit our Location Pages.
Compassionate family-centered pediatric clinics in Mobile
Welcome to your child’s medical home, where we specialize in care for children and adolescents. At your medical home, we provide knowledgeable and compassionate care from our experienced physicians and medical team. We love having a personal relationship with our patients while providing high-quality care that is required for your child’s ongoing health needs.
Young children love a blend of music, movement, rhythm and dance and together provide many benefits to social, mental and physical development in children.
As a parent or caregiver, be a truly fearless leader. One of the most effective ways of teaching our kids is to lead by example. Encourage your child’s unique gifts.
Young people with a positive image of themselves feel more comfortable and confident in their ability to succeed. Let them eat ice cream with their friends!
As new parents we have had lots of questions about our baby. The staff here has educated us about caring for our child and is always so helpful when we call.
We feel so lucky to have found a clinic like this after moving here from out of town. We always feel like the doctors and nurses have taken time to answer all our questions.
Our friendly, knowledgeable office staff works hard to ensure patient comfort and convenience. With two locations in and around the Mobile area, we are available to help with all your child’s medical needs.